Monday, July 23, 2018

A Request from Linda Scott


Dear Old South Haven family,

We have been receiving heartfelt emails from Darcy Stevens since Pastor Tom's passing. Weeks have gone by, but our thoughts and sadness are still with us.

I was unable to attend the services in his memory as I was in the process of relocating my Mom to New England. She is now only minutes from me in her new Assisted Living, and is so thankful to be near me.

The Session of Old South Haven has asked me to format a Newsletter in Tom's memory. I'll be reviewing issues of the OSH News and select a few special messages from the Pastor's Corner for this issue. I feel blessed and honored to do so.

We would like to reach out to our church family to include tributes, memories and stories of your time with Tom as our pastor that you would like to share.

I look forward to hearing from you. Your tribute's can be emailed to me at lynscottmk@aol.com, or feel free to contact me at (603)965-4324.

God bless,
Linda
[Linda Scott was the long-time editor of our church newsletter, and has recently moved to New Hampshire.]

No comments:

Post a Comment