Thursday, November 1, 2012

[news] FW: Notice to Congregation

 NOTICE
      It is with a heavy heart that I bring you news of the death of Bill Scott earlier today. Linda had been in touch with me yesterday and this morning indicating that Bill had been taken to the Emergency Room at Brookhaven Hospital. I had planned to visit him at 1pm today. She called again at 11:30am to tell me he was on life support. I drove immediately to the hospital but he died before I arrived. I sought to bring comfort to Linda and their two children.
      Funeral arrangements are pending. Further information will be forwarded to our e mail list when they are available.
      It is All Saints Day and Bill was and is a saint in the church of Jesus Christ and a dear friend. Please keep Linda and the family in your prayers,
                                                                                                                             Pastor Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment