Entry into Jerusalem by Pedro Orrente, c 1620
(Pedro Orrente was a Spanish painter of the Baroque period and appears to have
studied with el Greco in Toledo)
Old South Haven Presbyterian Church
April 10, 2022 - 10:30 a.m.
Dear Members and Friends of Old South Haven Church,
Please join us this coming Sunday, April 10, 2022, at 10:30 AM, for our Palm Sunday Church Service. This service will be live and by Zoom. The details for joining the Zoom Service are below.
The Bulletin and List of Joys and Prayer Concerns are attached. Also, attached are Lenten Devotions for the week. You may also want to read Richard Thomas' commentary. Pastor Glorya's sermon topic is going to be: "The Unnamed: The Women". And, of course, palms will be distributed.
I look forward to seeing you all on Sunday!
Peace and Love,
Meeting ID: 242 554 4200
Dial by your location
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
on Wednesday evenings in Lent for a presentation of
Award-winning BBC documentary
A History of Christianity
We will screen a new episode each week and have discussion afterwards. There was a good turnout last Wednesday.
Sessions begin at 7:00 PM. All dates are Wednesdays.
Schedule/ locations are as follows:
1. 3/9/22 "The First Christianity" @ Christ Episcopal Church, 64 South Country Rd., Bellport
2. 3/16 "Catholicism- The Unpredictable Rise Of Rome" @ Mary Immaculate RC Church, 16 Brown's Lane, Bellport
3. 3/23 "Orthodoxy- From Empire To Empire" @ St. John's Greek Orthodox Church 77 Montauk Hwy., Blue Point
4. 3/30 "Reformation- The Individual Before God" @ Bellport United Methodist Church, 185 South Country Rd., Bellport
5. 4/6 "Protestantism" @ Old South Haven Presbyterian Church, 329 South Country Rd., Brookhaven
6. 4/13 "God In The Dock" @ Christ Episcopal Church
If you can, please bring an appetizer or snack to share with your fellow learners! There is no charge for this event. Please call 631-286-0299 for further information,