Tuesday, January 31, 2012

[news] This Week At Old South Haven Presbyterian Church

            This Week At Old South Haven Presbyterian Church

 

This weekly e mail will be brief as I finish up some loose ends and then pack for Brazil. If you need to reach me while I am gone just e mail me. I will check e mails on a regular basis (It saves dealing with the over 100 awaiting me when I got home from one of my previous vacation periods!)

 

Sunday, February 5         10:00am    Morning Worship

                                                  Sermon: “K.C. and Reconciliation”

                                                  Alan Stevens, Preacher

 

Sunday, February 12        10:00am       Morning Worship

                                                   Linda Majowka, Preacher

 

Sunday, February 19         10:00am       Morning Worship

                                                   Transformation of the Lord Sunday

                                  Sermon: “Jesus and His Support Community”

                                  Lessons: II Kings 2: 1-12a;  Mark 9:2-9

 

Tuesday, February 21         7:00pm    Session Meeting

 

Wednesday, February 22    7:00pm    ASH WEDNESDAY Service

                                                            Alan Stevens, leader

 

Dr. John E. Brandon, Pastor of Bellport United Methodist Church is available for pastoral needs during the period of Pastor Tom’s vacation. February 1-15.  Church number is 286-0525

No comments:

Post a Comment