This Week At Old South Haven Presbyterian Church
Sunday, June 26 10:00am Morning Worship
Sermon: “Course Uncharted”
Lessons: Genesis 28: 10-17;
Hebrews 11:13-16, 39- 12:2
Tuesday, June 28 1:00pm Presbytery Meeting
Sean Moran and Pastor Tom attending
Summary from June Session Meeting
1. Sunday school concluded and reactivated in October
2. Peace making essay winner chosen, arrangements will be made for
award given and essay read one of the Sundays in July.
3. Discussion of Barbara Brown Taylor’s book “An Altar in the World”
scheduled for Wednesday, July 20 at 7pm.
4. Income from Church Yard Sale was $800.
5. Treasurer’s May Report indicated deposits for the month exceeded expenses by $2,471.44. One Great Hour of Sharing Offering was $1,114.
6. Update given on time schedule for repairing weather vane and painting the steeple.
7. Update given on time schedule on approving plastering and painting project for the sanctuary.
Some work progress on the steeple this week.
On Tuesday work began on painting the steeple as well as taking down the weather vane (the fish). Decision is to be made within a couple of days as to whether the weather vane can be repaired and remounted.